This was well done. I was able to follow the lesson of the presentation, in a step-by-step manner. The information was presented clear and concise, with appropriate graphics and pictures to support and illustrate.
Your presentation has me contemplating the use of PDA's at the secondary level with the challenged learner.
Well done.
Stephania
PS: I am still trying to figure out how to imbed my presentation into my website on Wordpress. :")
3 Comments:
Great presentation! I really enjoyed what you had to say about the possible implications of use of the PDAs in the classroom!
HI Tamrya,
This was well done. I was able to follow the lesson of the presentation, in a step-by-step manner. The information was presented clear and concise, with appropriate graphics and pictures to support and illustrate.
Your presentation has me contemplating the use of PDA's at the secondary level with the challenged learner.
Well done.
Stephania
PS: I am still trying to figure out how to imbed my presentation into my website on Wordpress. :")
Stephania
Gary DeRoest has just figured out how to post his into WordPress. It took awhile. You may want to chat him up about what he did.
Hope this helps.
Post a Comment
<< Home